Your privacy is important to CSM Archives Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CSM Archives Ltd. collects, and the ways in which CSM Archives Ltd. uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
CSM Archives Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
• any other information that you send to CSM Archives Ltd.
Using Personal Information
CSM Archives Ltd. may use your personal information to:
• make changes to the website;
• personalise the website for you;
• enable your access to the website;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send you products related to your purchases;
• supply you services related to your purchases;
• send you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you;
• send you marketing communications.
Where CSM Archives Ltd. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CSM Archives Ltd. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
CSM Archives Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CSM Archives Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information that is captured on the website by electronic transactions will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, any personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available worldwide.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
CSM Archives Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About this Privacy Statement
We created this privacy statement with the help of a free privacy statement template supplied by Contractology and available at www.freenetlaw.com. Customers can purchase a wide range of commercial contracts via the Contractology website.
Contact CSM Archives Ltd.
• by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• by post to CSM Archives Ltd, Dagenham Docks, Chequers Lane, Dagenham, Essex RM9 6PR.