CSM Archives is a family run business, founded in 1977 to provide a high quality storage and distribution service to the business sector.
With steady progress we have developed a well-structured, client-driven business with over 60 employees and extensive, purpose built premises and secure storage facilities close to central London. We believe this continuous growth is purely down to our honest commitment to customer satisfaction.
CSM at a Glance:
- 30 years’ experience in archive storage & retrieval
- Flexible, personal service tailored to individual requirements
- Round-the-clock, 365-day a year service
- Competitively priced, high performance promise
- Members of BSIA (British Security Industry Association) & NAID Europe
- ISO 9001 Quality Accredited
- ISO 14001 Environmentally Certified
- European Standard EN15713 Compliant
- Data Protection Act (1998) Compliant
Developing Close Professional Partnerships
Having successfully married the traditional virtues of customer service and reliability with the intelligent application of technology and modern management techniques, our business structure has been shaped to focus on the needs of customers in a variety of industry sectors.
We pride ourselves on achieving high levels of performance and our ability to build strong relationships with clients, encouraging close professional partnerships.
Regular Account Monitoring for Optimum Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness
Our management system delivers a fully reliable, resilient and secure platform enabling us to build and expand our capabilities to meet specific needs. We regularly monitor our customers’ service activities, movements and comparative costs so that we can make ongoing recommendations and offer solutions that boost efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Get in touch to arrange your FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION and SITE VISIT.